When you send cargo to a missionary, please make a donation to help defray these costs. (cargo costs are directly related to weekly flights: fuel, oil, landing fees, aircraft maintenance and insurance)
In this cost sharing partnership to deliver cargo and mail, missionary affiliates commit to pay $1.75 per pound. The first part of any "Send a Package" contribution you make goes toward the missionaries’ portion of the cargo cost. ($1.75 per pound) **Please note, Agape does not handle any customs fees/charges
Funds received over the $1.75 per pound help to cover the overall shipping cost in support of this vital service. Your donations are tax deductible and will be properly receipted by Agape Flights.
When making a donation to defray the cost of transportation of cargo, please choose one of the following options:
- Mail a separate check to Agape Flights. Download and complete Agape Flights' donation form and mail it, along with your check, to the address provided below.
Please be sure to:
- Provide the name of the missionary.
- Include the estimated cargo weight. (Due to the importance of aircraft weight and balance, the Agape Flights scale will determine the final package(s) weight.)
- Mail the donation separately.
- Do not place the check inside of or attached to the package.
Checks should be made out to "Agape Flights" and mailed to:
100 Airport Avenue E.
Venice, FL 34285
If you have any questions, please call us at 941-488-0990.
Address it correctly
All Agape-affiliated missionaries and their families receive packages and mail at the Agape Flights address listed below. Use the following format on the address label of anything you're sending to a missionary:
*Airport Codes are as follows:
CAP -- Cap Haitien, Haiti
CAY -- Les Cayes, Haiti
DMG -- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
GHB -- Eleuthera, Bahamas
PAP -- Port Au Prince, Haiti
STI -- Santiago, Dominican Republic
** Please contact us at 941-488-0990 if you need missionary account information or have any questions.
Here are a few pointers in preparing packages:
- Try to keep individual packages to 40 pounds or less. This helps with loading the plane, accounting for costs of shipping and distribution at the end destination.
- Please try to pack the packages as full as possible to try to avoid any crushing or destruction during shipment.
- Seal your boxes with tape, but do not wrap them with paper. Customs officials may remove the paper during inspection, which can result in the loss of address information.
- Please be sure to include a return address and write a brief description of the contents on the outside of the box.
- If you are sending something to the Dominican Republic that has a high dollar value, please include a letter (preferably on letterhead) in each box that states that the items in the boxes are for missionaries to use in their ministry for the benefit for the people of the Dominican Republic.
- We can transport large or unusual shapes. Please call or email us if you think your package might need special consideration.
If you are a missionary looking to send a package back to the United States, please follow the information on outbound cargo to the U.S.