When you make a financial investment in Agape Flights, your gift supports more than 300 missionary affiliates and their ministries, reaching more than a million people a year with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and humanitarian aid in Haiti, the Dominican Republic, the Bahamas, and Cuba.
It is our desire to be good stewards of all the gifts entrusted to us. We promise to care for your contributions with the utmost integrity and to honor the intent of your generosity. In an effort to demonstrate this commitment to you, our financial reports are listed below.
- Agape Flights EIN: 59-2057436
- Agape Flights’ Most Recent IRS Form 990 Filing (As of January 2021, Agape Flights fiscal year changed from October 1 – September 30 to a calendar year timeframe, January through December 31. Due to this change, a 990 report has been filed for the interim period, October 1 – December 31, 2020.)
- Agape Flights FY 2020 IRS 990 Filing
- Agape Flights FY 2020 Annual Report Snapshot
- Agape Flights is independently audited on an annual basis. FY 2020 audit.
- Agape Flights financial information is readily available at The Giving Partner.
- Agape Flights is an ECFA Accredited Organization