From Tragedy to Testimony >>
Join us in celebrating and praising God for Agape’s newest aircraft, a U.S. registered 1985 Reims F406 Cessna Caravan II. This aircraft is a true answer to our prayers.
Our hearts sank on March 29, 2022 as we saw images of our Chieftain aircraft being abducted and destroyed during a riot in Les Cayes, Haiti. But we pressed on and prayed though, believing that “What was meant for evil, God will turn for good and His Glory!” And He certainly has. In just nintey days after the destruction of the Chieftain aircraft we saw so much good and glory come through….
- Prayers and gifts to fully fund a replacement aircraft
- The purchase of the exact aircraft we prayed for
- Haitian officials coming to know Christ
- Being able to share the love of Jesus face to face with the people that destroyed the Chieftain
- Ten years of exemption from flight related and landing fees in Haiti, an estimated savings of over $105,000!
- Being able to salvage both engines and a prop on the Chieftain so that they can be gifted to International Tribal Ministries, a flight ministry in Bolivia.
The story...as only God could write it....
Now we press on with our mission of love. The next couple months will be spent prepping the plane and training pilots to use this beautiful new ministry tool while we carry on with our weekly mission flights in the Embraer. We can’t wait to see what God is going to do through this aircraft.