1. God is a Person who has revealed Himself as a Trinity in unity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit – three Persons and yet but one God.
Deuteronomy 6:4 Matthew 28:19 1 Corinthians 8:6
2. The Bible, including both the Old and New Testaments, is a divine revelation, the original autographs of which were verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit.
2 Timothy 3:16 2 Peter 1:21
3. Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God, which is to say, He is Himself very God. He took upon Himself our nature, being conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a substitutionary sacrifice for the sin of the world. He arose from the dead in the body in which He was crucified. He ascended into heaven in that body glorified, where He is now, our interceding High Priest. He will come again personally and visibly to set up His kingdom and to judge the quick and the dead.
Colossians 1:15 1 Peter 2:24-25 Acts 1:9-11 Philippians 2:5-8 1
Thessalonians 4:16-18 Matthew 1:18-20 Hebrews 4:14 Matthew 25:31-46
Revelation 11:15-17 Revelation 20:4-6,11-15
4. Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin, and in that sense, is lost. This is true of all men, and except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God. Salvation is by grace through faith in Christ who His own self bore our sins in His own body on the tree.
Genesis 1:26-27 Acts 4:12 Acts 13:38-39 Romans 3:10
Romans 3:23 John 3:16 John 3:3 Matthew 25:46
1 Corinthians 5:1 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10
5. The Church is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body. Its mission is to witness concerning its Head, Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel among all nations. It will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air when He appears to set up His kingdom.
Matthew 28:19-20 Acts 2:41, 15:13-17, 41 Ephesians 1:3-6 Acts 1:6-8
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18