Agape Flights is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your contributions are tax deductible.
Ways to financially support Agape Flights:
- Send a Check or a Credit Card Gift by Mail: Please download Agape Flights' donation form and mail your gift and form to: Agape Flights, 100 Airport Road, Venice, Florida 34285.
- Credit Card Gift by Phone: Please call us at 941.488.0990.
- Workplace giving: Agape Flights is a member of the Combined Federal Campaign.
CFC Code: 12199
- Matching Gift Programs: Many employers or companies will match a portion or all of your gift to Agape Flights - even if you are retired. Check with your company to see if your gift is eligible for a matching gift program.
- Wills and Trusts: Make a planned estate gift to benefit Agape Flights. For more information, please contact Carole Leman.
Agape Flights financial information is available at The Giving Partner
Agape Flights is independently audited on an annual basis.
List of Needed Items
Each year, Agape Flights coordinates the generosity of its donors to equip hundreds of students attending school throughout Haiti, the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. For information on donating school supplies, please follow this link to SCHOOL SUPPLIES.
Currently needed items:
New or almost new bicycles (for adults or children - bikes with "fatter" tires are most useful)
Some items that are always in need are:
Vitamins – adult and chewable children’s vitamins
Powdered protein drink mix
Powdered milk and baby formula
Non-prescription pain relievers
Band-aids and sterile bandages
We CANNOT accept:
- Clothing, bedding or anything with an expired date stamp.
Agape's total cost to deliver cargo to the missionaries is $4.00 a pound. Missionaries affiliated with Agape Flights contribute $1.75 a pound toward the total per pound cost. Most people that send a package to a missionary don't want them to incur the cargo cost; so the senders are quick to include an amount to cover the missionaries' cost. Senders are also encouraged to include an additional gift amount to help Agape cover the actual delivery cost. Any thing above the $1.50 per pound helps Agape Flights continue to provide this vital ministry service. Click here for detailed instructions about how to send a package.
This donation is very important to Agape Flights, the missionaries and our mission by helping to serve those in need. You can either:
- Donate Online (Select Cargo Donation/ Flight Ministry and provide the missionary's name) or
- Mail a separate check to Agape Flights. Download and complete Agape Flights' donation form and mail it, along with your check, to the address provided below. Be sure to provide the name of the missionary and the weight of the packages so that that we can properly account for the donation. Please mail the donation separately and do not place the check inside of or attached ot the package or cargo.
Checks should be made out to "Agape Flights" and mailed to:
100 Airport Avenue
Venice, Florida 34285
We greatly appreciate your ongoing generosity and dedication to our aviation ministry!
Over 140 volunteers provide much of the labor that makes things happen at Agape Flights. Each year, volunteers provide over 16,000 hours of labor in areas such as mail sorting, shopping, cargo preparation, reception, filing, maintenance and construction.
For information on volunteer opportunities, please contact Janet or Rod Aldrich at (941) 488-0990.
Thank you for your interest in Agape Flights!
It is our desire that prayer surround everything that we do.
Please join us through prayer:
- as we seek the leadership and guidance of the Holy Spirit
- that God will use Agape as a lifeline of hope to all the missionaries and people that we serve
- for the people of Haiti, the Dominican Republic and the Bahamas; and
- that God's will be done in our lives and through our ministry.
If you would like to forward us a prayer request, please either call or email us and we will be sure to keep you in our hearts and prayers.
If you are in the area, please join us on WEDNESDAY mornings at 8:30 at Agape Flights for our regular chapel service.
Third Party Fundraisers
Events held by individuals or organizations to benefit Agape Flights, Inc. (“Agape”) which are not under Agape’s immediate control are known as external events. Because Agape is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization, and to guarantee that charitable IRS laws are complied with, prior approval must be obtained from Agape whenever Agape is publicized as a designated beneficiary for an external, fundraising event. Agape’s responsibility for these events is limited to serving as a liaison, providing information and offering advice to event organizers. For information on Agape's Third Party Fundraisers, please see the Agape Flights Third Party Fundraiser Information and Application. If you would like to fill out an application and submit it to Agape Flights, please follow the instructions on the form and return it to Carole Leman.